Private gifts enable the Foundation and the College to work together to provide and support the best possible learning environment for our students. Individuals, corporations, foundations, and organizations who choose to invest in the Foundation have a number of giving opportunities:
- Donate equipment or supplies to support student training and education.
- Provide funds for scholarships that can be named after your business or family.
- Establish a memorial to recognize a loved one or friend.
- Establish an endowed named fund, creating a lasting legacy.
- Name West Georgia Technical College as a beneficiary in your will, insurance policy or trust.
- Establish charitable gift annuity naming West Georgia Technical College as the beneficiary.
All giving opportunities offer tremendous support for our students, faculty and staff to reach their goals and for the College to continue to train a quality workforce for our community.